BioLynceus®' Turf is a complete line of natural biorganic products designed specifically for golf & sports turf and professional landscape applications. BioLynceus® Turf programs are designed specifically for professional turf management, sports turf management and landscaping turf management and home-owner grass lawns.
All Products are beneficial for improving the soil conditions for
the growth of root zone, germination of seed and developing sod.
*Organic Listed - Organic Products are available for turf applications.
BioLynceus® provides a complete line of natural biorganic products designed specifically for golf & sports turf and professional landscape applications.
The demands placed on the professional turf manager are growing each year. Everyone wants "picture perfect" greens and sports fields with the requirement that the environment be protected at the same time. All of this must be done with fewer chemicals, using effluent water and no nitrate leaching.
- Improved plant photosynthetic activity, making the plants greener even with reduced leaf surface on tightly mowed greens.
- Toughens turf for optimum playing conditions for heavy play or high wear areas.
- Turf density greatly improved through natural growth hormones and bio-stimulants in organic compounds.
Improvements in The Root Zone:
- Increases root mass and depth by supplying carbon, oxygen, cytokinins and auxins to root zone area.
- Promotes high CEC structure. Organic acids, humus and natural polymers hold nutrients and water in the root zone and prevent leaching of valuable nutrients.
- May help increase numbers of indigenous beneficial microorganisms that inhibit borne soil disease problems that often plague stressed turf.
- Promotes natural aeration of compacted or hydrophobic soils by releasing tied up chemical compounds through complexing.
- Increases stress tolerance caused by drought, high temperatures and freezing conditions.
- May help buffer plant roots from salts and bicarbonates found in effluent and high chloride water.